Beginnings

aug 7 | Beginnings

So as I sit here writing out this first post it is clear to me why after coming to the decision that I wanted to start a blog, I then proceeded to procrastinate for I don't even know how long. I am terrible at just being able to do something without needing it to be absolutely perfect. So I am forcing myself to sit down and start what is now officially this lovely adventure. (note: I wrote and re-wrote this post at least a half a dozen times. Perfectionist much!)

I wont make this a long winded first post, I'll simply leave you with the basics. I have wanted to start a blog for as long as I can remember, but as I mentioned above never seemed to get my act in gear and always found myself needing to tweak one more thing. But, as time went by though, I started realizing that life doesn’t wait for you to “be ready,” you have to just take the proverbial bull by the horns and jump into a new adventure.


So here I am, learning as I go and hoping that someone out there stumbles across this site and finds my ramblings about the little things in life amusing enough to stick around.

Regardless of whatever happens, it’s going to be a lovely adventure!



xo,
        Taryn



No comments:

Post a Comment