Gift Giving

aug 14 | Gift Giving

Who doesn't like gifts? Housewarming, Birthdays, Showers, Just because...


I much prefer giving gifts then receiving (I am a tough one to gift). For me, it's about the thought and love that goes into them and seeing people's reactions. It is also so much fun planning out what I'm going to get and how I will present it!


So with a good friends birthday around the corner I got to work pulling together a cute little b-day present.


She recently got into running, so I decided to centre her gift around that (plus she mentioned she needed some running things, so win-win).






Since we try and keep things affordable, I opted to go with a new headband to help keep those pesky fly-aways out of her face and found this one from Lululemon

It is not only super cute, but can be worn extra wide or narrow (got to love options!)




I also got her this adorable journal from Chapters so that she could track her progress and goals.





Lastly I made a little treat (customary with all gifts I give) keeping with the running theme. These Pistachio Cranberry Energy Bites, curtesy of Pinterest, are the perfect little boost before heading out for her runs!




Her reaction was exactly as I hoped. She loved her gift and couldn't wait to try everything out!


xo,
         Taryn

No comments:

Post a Comment