Weekend Recap

aug 24 | Weekend Recap

Last week was a little on the busy side for me so I was more then excited to see the weekend come.

The girls at work had decided earlier in the week that they were going to take me out for birthday drinks on Friday evening, so who was I to protest. We dropped by a little wine bar around the corner from our office and spilt a bottle and tray of small bites. (FYI splitting a bottle was so much better and less expensive then getting our own drinks, definite repeat for the future).

Once we finished up, I headed home to meet up with another friend. We ended up sitting on a patio until after midnight chatting about everything under the sun. Those conversations are always the best!

Not having to much planned for Saturday, I ended up hitting the gym twice! I did a morning lift class and followed that up with a body blitz class in the afternoon. Crazy, I know, but so much fun!!



After working up a sweat I hit Starbucks on the way home and threw away all my hard work on a venti frappuccino. I hadn't used my birthday treat reward and when Starbucks is paying, you make it a venti!



Since it was such a lovely day I decided to spend sometime enjoying the sunshine on the porch before heading in to do some cleaning and then relaxing for the rest of the night.



With the guy heading out of town Sunday morning for work, I had another pretty open day. So after reading my latest book for a while, I decided to meet up with a friend at the Shops at Don Mills and make a gift exchange while I was there.

After that I headed home to scrounge up some dinner and backed a batch of White Chocolate Chip Avocado cookies, another Pinterest find, before calling it a night.

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!

xo,
         Taryn













No comments:

Post a Comment