Book Love

aug 13 | Book Love



There is nothing quite like cracking the cover of a new book and getting lost in a whole new world shaped by the most colourful characters and places.

I can and have spent days curled up with literary greats, historical figures, and everything in between devouring one book after another.

I am what you might call a binge reader. Lucky for me, my reserve list at the local library is several books deep so I am always sure to have something new at my fingertips when the mood strikes me.

Most of my reading usually happens on my commute, thanks to my Kobo Touch. But for those “too good to put down books” I’ve been known to pass up hanging out with friends, and even sleep to finish just one more chapter.

This was the case last week, making for a rough Friday at the office. But with another book finished I was itching to get my hands on something new, so I was more than a little excited to see an email pop up telling me a new book was released to me from the library.

So for the next few days I will be diving head first into another adventure, this one curtesy of Judy Blume and her newest book In the Unlikely Event.


xo,
          Taryn 

No comments:

Post a Comment